Thursday, July 30, 2009

30 minutes

So I have 30 minutes of work today and for the rest of my time here in Portland. It has been a pretty fun summer both professionally and personally. I have met some great people here at PSU and not only because most of them are Steeler fans.

Today I finished my blackboard creation. I hope it serves them well.

My flight leaves at 12:30AM Pacific time and I get to Detroit at 1:00PM Eastern time. I should be in East Lansing around 5PM Eastern time. That is like 14 hours of traveling. Pretty intense. I fly to Minneapolis and then St. Louis and then Detroit. The Flyer will be taking me to Grand River in good old East Lansing.

Hopefully my stuff will arrive shortly after me Monday at the latest.

It has been over 100 degrees the past few days here. It really hasn't felt that bad, but everyone has been all up in hands about it. INSIDE JOKE!

I don't really feel like getting to into reflecting about this summer right now, but I will do that at some point both on here and for class.

Funny People comes out Friday does anyone in EL wanna go see it? Please tell me it is opening there this weekend.

OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment